- Please note that we do not provide legal representation on the following types of cases: Criminal, employment, domestic violence, personal injury, consumer fraud, bankruptcy, evictions or foreclosures, applications or appeals for public benefits, wills/estates/trusts/conservatorships.
- Completing this request for assistance form will provide us with some background information regarding your matter. After you have completed this form, it will be reviewed by an attorney. We will use our best efforts to respond to your request for assistance within four weeks of receiving the completed form. We do not guarantee that we will be able to assist you.
- A submission of request for assistance form by email, phone or web does NOT establish an attorney-client relationship. An attorney-client relationship can only be established through the acceptance of the terms of and scope of representation outlined in a formal, written retainer with Disability Rights Legal Center.
- You are not a client of DRLC unless you have executed a retainer with our office.
- Any information that you provide is kept confidential.
- In order to better direct your request for assistance, please complete the form that most directly relates to the issue you are contacting DRLC about.
*For Special Education related questions, please click here.